Support business and trade:
- Develop training initiatives and study visits.
- Gather information on relevant trade fairs in China / Europe.
- Initiate contacts between European and Chinese rights management organizations.
- Set up a database of contacts to organise match making.
- Contribute to the set-up private-public partnerships and platforms.
- Organise trade missions and B2B events.
Inform and communicate:
- Organize or assist with the organization of events to stimulate dialogue and meetings.
- Disseminate information and knowledge on practices and regulations.
- Act as a centre of information and a bibliographical resource.
- Propose studies, research, market surveys, impact assessments and mapping of the CCI.
- Information on regulation and policies affecting CCIs.
Support policy making
- Develop resources for governments, local authorities and officials responsible for trade, economic, culture, sport and enterprise policies.
- Liaise with competent international organizations such as UNESCO, WIPO, the EU and the Council of Europe.
Support cultural exchanges and mutual understanding
- Contribute to set-up of social networking platforms.
Represent the association
- Attend seminars, conferences or workshops to represent the interests of the association.
Please login using your credentials recived by email when you register.