CECCIA to make the most of local cultural resources
Who can apply for membership of CECCIA?
- CCI businesses – as defined below.
- National and international trade organizations representing CCIs
- Universities and research centres specialised in culture policies and CCIs.
- Incubation and cluster centres in the creative industries
- Chamber of commerce
- Cultural operators
- Artists and creative professionals
- Local authorities (cities, provinces, regions)
- Local development agencies
- Investors in culture and creative industries including financial institutions
Organisations, whether public or private, related to the following:
- cultural industry - film and video, television and radio, video games, music, publishing, arts field (visual arts, performing arts, heritage)
- creative industries (architecture, design, advertising)
- lifestyle (gastronomy, wine)
- cultural exchanges
Members must be registered as a legal entity in the European Union and/or Greater China.
Institutions or organizations who are not among the full members list but who support the aim of the association and are able to contribute to its aim can apply for associated membership.
How to apply for membership
Please write to the CECCIA secretariat at email@example.com and detail your motivation for wishing to join, define under which of the above categories you fall, provide a description of the activities of your organisation, your full address and contact details.
Please login using your credentials recived by email when you register.